Join us July 31st-August 2nd for our summer flagship event for all students!
CALLING ALL UNIVERSITY STUDENTS!
We're excited to announce our summer flagship event is back!
Mark your calendars July 31st-August 2, 2023 for ThinkChicago Lollapalooza! ThinkChicago will invite top-tier university students from across Chicago and around the country to take a behind-the-scenes tour of Chicago’s thriving tech & innovation sector and attend this year’s four-day Lollapalooza music festival.
Selected ThinkChicago participants will:
- Tour some of Chicago’s most innovative companies. Meet with key industry leaders; participate in talks and presentations featuring Chicago technologists and entrepreneurs.
- Attend Lollapalooza 2023 Music Festival, plus a walkthrough of the artist production areas.
- Resumes of all selected participants will be shared with our official company partners for their recruitment efforts.
- Connect with student entrepreneurs and innovators from across the country.
Join us this August for an exciting event to engage with local tech community leaders, explore local companies who are hiring, and network with fellow participants.
Apply Today to ThinkChicago Lollapalooza 2023!
APPLICATIONS HAVE CLOSED FOR THINKCHICAGO LOLLAPALOOZA 2023. WE WILL UPDATE THIS PAGE FOR NEXT YEAR'S PROGRAM IN SPRING 2024.
Please submit all application materials by Thursday, June 1st at 11:59PM CST.
- Applicants must be a currently enrolled college student or a recent graduate (as of Spring 2023)
- Applicants must be available to attend the full 3 days (10AM-5PM) of ThinkChicago programming, which runs from July 31st-August 2nd.
Required Application Components
- Resume/CV (.pdf version)
- Copy of Unofficial College Transcript (.pdf preferred)
- Statement of Interest: Short Essay (500 words max) -OR- Short Video (3 mins max) that addresses the following prompts:
- Discuss how your extracurricular activities and work, internship, organizational leadership and/or entrepreneurial experiences demonstrate a commitment to technology and innovation.
- How you feel ThinkChicago Lollapalooza will help further your professional ambition.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!
What Are Students Saying About ThinkChicago Lollapalooza?
Howard University, Class of 23'"I had a blast attending the ThinkChicago program! Connecting with key industry leaders and student entrepreneurs within a diverse cohort was inspirational.
My memorable speaker was Karuna Rawal with Nature's Fynd. She discussed her impressive career as an expert marketer and strategist."
Rush University, Class of 23'"I am incredibly grateful for the opportunity provided to me by ThinkChicago to visit a number of businesses in the city's tech and innovation industry, network with hundreds of other students, and meet founders."
ThinkChicago Lollapalooza 2023 Company Partners:
VentureFellows of America
Project Art Collective